Educating For A Brighter Future
Woodlands Tree House Preschool’s mission is to provide the children of The Woodlands and its surrounding communities with a unique preschool program for cognitive, social, emotional, physical and aesthetic development in a caring and friendly environment.
We believe that children learn through hands-on activities and active participation. That’s why our dedicated teachers implement systematic instruction combined with active involvement and meaningful experimentation. Learn more about how our preschool is different by viewing the link below.
Our Goals For Your Children
The early years of life are critical to a child’s later success in learning. We strive to achieve the following goals.
- Promote the development of each child’s cognitive, social, emotional, physical and aesthetic abilities to their fullest potential.
- Incorporate each child’s interest and the events that make up their lives in the daily activities to foster learning and problem-solving skills.
- Offer a variety of developmentally appropriate activities to meet children’s individual needs and learning styles.
- Provide a team of professional educators with knowledge and experience in teaching young children.
- Promote active involvement of parents in our program.