Early Preschool Program
The 2’s program is designed to promote active learning within a safe and friendly environment.
This early preschool class is organized into various learning centers. Children will use their newly discovered independence skills to explore their environment through direct, hands on experiences.
Children will engage in both child-initiated and teacher-initiated activities, reinforcing their self-esteem while laying the foundation for future learning.
- Support the can-do attitude of two year-olds and use their natural curiosity for hands-on discovery.
- Provide a rich learning environment that expands vocabulary and broadens self-regulations skills.
- Use discovery learning to support growing independence while at the same time building a trusting relationship with each child.
- Provide preschool program that foster learning experiences and problem-solving skills.
- Explore emotions and build social interaction skills.
Our Unique Curriculum
We follow a unique preschool curriculum that focuses on cognitive, language, social/emotional, physical, and aesthetic development. We use a combination of the High Reach Learning® Curriculum, Handwriting Without Tears, and Frog Street to bring your children a comprehensive approach to learning.
An Enriched Learning Experience
We promote a wholesome hands on learning experience with preschool activities that support and enhance our curriculum including music, movement, and Spanish programs. Use the button below to explore the various enrichment activities your children can enjoy at Woodlands Tree House Preschool.